Dynamics 365 for Field Service
CRM Solution which controls support service calls with intelligent functionalities from optimized planning to predictive maintenance.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service increases customer satisfaction thanks to planning functionalities, native support for mobile devices and monitoring of remote resources.
Optimize your field service management. Organize people and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both customer service representative and dispatcher workflows.
- Easily schedule resources manually, with recommendations, or automatically
- Identify and organize available field service resources by category to create a smarter workload and resource balance
- Take geography, availability, truck inventory, regulatory requirements, customer preference, and service level agreement into account
Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and installed products across customers and locations using field service management software.
- Use recurring service templates to pull in work schedules and pricing to simplify the quoting process
- Manage recurring service appointments with flexible billing options
Manage inventory updates and stock history across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Real-time updates mean your inventory is always accurate, so you can better track your service stock for fewer write-offs, and create better forecasts.
- Improve first-time fix rates with accurate allocation of parts
- Manage inventory information for any part of the transaction, including return material authorizations, stock adjustments, and stock transfer
- Track service stock accurately at mobile or fixed locations to reduce write-offs
Provide native mobile applications with real-time and offline data. No matter which device they use, your technicians can view the customer information and guidance they need when they need it.
- Offer your technicians access to a full 360-degree view of customer and case history
- Improve work consistency and first-time fix rates by offering technicians step-by-step guidance
- Provide mobile workers with a multiday calendar of work order details that can be dynamically changed and managed
- Link work orders to customer and case history, product configuration installations, parts information, and pricing
Deliver an end-to-end customer-centric experience. With Dynamics 365, field service companies can keep customers informed, make communication easier, and ensure they have positive interactions at every step of the service chain.
- Enable customers to see upcoming service appointments and view completed and open cases through a customer portal
- Send the real-time location of technicians to customers, along with arrival times, photo, and vehicle information
- Keep customers informed at each step of the process with automated text messages and phone calls
Would you like to learn more about our CRM solution for field service based on Microsoft Dynamics 365?