LS Central is LS Retail unified commerce solution, dedicated to retail and based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP
Stop using a different IT system for each channel in your retail business. Don't struggle against complex integrations and platforms that don't communicate properly. Say no to unclear data, uncontrolled costs and no real view of the customer journey.
Choose LS Central, the unified commerce software solution based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. LS Central is the unified retail platform that helps you keep everything under control. It is a single system that replaces all the separate platforms you are using now.
All data is collected in one central (digital) location, allowing you to keep track of sales, inventory and productivity in real time, in all offices. With LS Central you can finally get to know your business and your customers, creating experiences they will love.
LS Retail is world leader for project and sales of software solutions for the complete management of commercial activities. These software solutions help traders, restaurateurs in the world to optimize activities, to increase revenues and satisfy old and new customers.
Reducing costs, saving time
With LS Central you can work on a unique, complete and integrated platform, reducing software maintenance costs and saving time.
- Removing time spent to allineate data that come from different sources
- Eliminates the inconsistency that leads to unreliable financial data
- Eliminates sale drops due to unavailable items and wrong prices
Increase sale opportunities and customer loyalty
LS Central supports your sale and marketing strategies to attract new customers and to create customer loyalty, thanks to:
- Up-selling and cross-selling advanced functionalities
- Customized loyalty programs
- Customized offers and promotions
- Gift cards and elettronical and physical coupon management
Optimizing warehouse management
Managing your warehouse in an optimal way LS Central helps you to:
- Release working capital
- Reducing stock levels until 35%
- Reduce workload through automation: provision can be done automatically or manually
- Reducing cases of out-of stock items
- Speed up the return of investment
Would you like to know more about our ERP solutions for retail?