Certified add-on for Microsoft Dynamics NAV which completes, improves and simplifies the ERP features
EOS Platform facilitates Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation, accelerating time to deployment and ensuring a more extensive functional coverage.
EOS Platform: main features
- Provisional budget
- Accruals and deferrals
- Accounts payable / accounts receivable
- Exchange rates automatic feed update
- SEPA payment management
- Home Banking
- Free sample management
- Combined shipment and package management
- Creation of models to calculate finished product prices
- Purchase order functionalities
- Combined receipt
- Outstanding Orders
- Vendor Pricelist
- Purchase order tolerance
- Inventory evaluation method
- ABC item analysis
- Transport cost calculation
- Report Engine: by running a unique report it is possible to print multiple documents, export to PDF and send by email.
- Government e-invoicing: end-to-end automation of e-invoicing processing that reduce extensive efforts of settling cases for any goods or services purchased by government agencies – via certified email address (PEC).
EOS Platform: sub-modules
The EMA (Extended Management Accounting) of EOS Platform deepen the standard analytical accounting functionality of Dynamics NAV by allocating direct and indirect costs (cost driver), based on single sales invoice lines, to defined cost center or any other desired entity such as customer, business unit, product line, profit center etc.
Bonus & Commission offers a unique model to manage bonus and commissions, creating a links between contract and customers, agents and suppliers. Each line of the contract provides:
- Value type: percentage, fix, amount linked to quantity and weight.
- Base for the calculation: difference between period and objective, margins.
- Threshold for the calculation (optional)
- Validity dates
The scope of the certified add-on EOS Data Security is to centrally administer masterdata and documents that seamlessly integrates business rules and company policies:
- Data status
- Status change
- Associated functions
The certified add-on EOS Quality is specifically designed for quality manufacturing sector, requiring tracking and control. The following features list summarize the most important functions and services:
- Quality test plans (QTP) definition
- QTP integration with production and warehouse entries which triggers automatic Quality Test Order (QTO)
- Units to be tested are visible in item ledger entry (quality control field)
- Warehouse management of non-compliant units
- Management of non-compliant items
Functionality to support the chain store structure (large scale retail trade) as:
- Customer organization structure management
- Unlimited discounts, promotions/campaigns, gift orders
- Document causal management
- Year-end bonus, with automatic credit note issue
Calculate transport cost and shipping according to freight forwarder list:
- Cost calculation based on order, invoice and delivery note
- Input: weight and volume of the goods, Km covered, hour journey, geographical area codes
- Shipping areas, with ZIP code association
- Delivery planning