Zero Amount Invoice
Make the system block or alert in case of lines or documents with zero amount in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you want the system to warn you when trying to post lines with unit price equal to zero? Do you need an easy setup to block posting of documents with zero total amount in Dynamics 365 Business Central?
The Zero Amount Invoice app allows you to make the system block or alert in case of lines / document with zero amount in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Zero Amount Invoice allows you to (both for Sales and Purchase):
- Easily manage the zero amount lines / documents
- Make the system block the posting in case of zero amount
- Make the system alert you in case of lines with unit price equal to zero
Main benefits for the user
- Time saving: the system will check the amounts of the document
- Improved efficiency: you can receive a message from the system if an invoice contains lines with zero-amount
- Reducing errors: based on the setup, the system can block the posting in case of zero amounts
- Easier management: you can always turn setup options on or off to start the amount controls or not
Ready to go in 4 steps with Zero Amount Invoice for Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Enter the correct setup
- Create a Purchase or Sales invoice with zero-lines or zero total amount
- Release the document
- Post the document
Prices are per customer and for 12 months
The features of the Zero Amount Invoice app require a subscription. The subscription can be activated from Subscription control panel or directly from the notification messages that the system proposes, by clicking on the link that allows you to start the subscription wizard.
- € 39 / year
Try now Zero Amount Invoice, app to make the system block or alert in case of lines or documents with zero amount in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central