General Ledger Application
Link G/L Entries and mark them to keep sub totals in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you need to link General Ledger Entries of the General Journals? Do you want to connect already posted entries? Would you like to link N-entries all at once? Alternatively, do you prefer to link one entry at a time?
The General Ledger Application app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to link the G/L Entries of the Journal: one at a time or N-Entries at once. The app also allows you to connect already posted G/L Entries.
With General Ledger Application you can choose the starting entry and view the amount connected. The app helps you to assign the applied entries a serial number. This number can be entered manually, but if the field is not filled in, the system assigns it automatically.
It's also possible to connect already posted entries: select the lines containing the accounting items to be linked and apply.
Main benefits for the user
- Save time & money by quickly viewing entries to connect
- Easily manage and close open entries
- Select and link already posted entries in a simple way
- Get balance and remaining amount of linked entries
- Mark linked entries with an Item No.
With General Ledger Application for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central you can...
- Set the specific serial number for the applied entries
- Choose how to apply entries in the account card
- Apply entries one at a time or more entries together
- Apply posted entries
Prices are per customer and for 12 months
- € 0 / year
- Apply up to 5 entries
- € 120 / year
- Unlimited applying
Try now General Ledger Application, app to link GL Entries in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central