Extended Combine Shipment
Indicate how to group documents, to whom to issue the invoices, how often to invoice in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you want the system to group the documents to be issued? Do you need your ERP to indicate to whom to issue the invoices and how often to invoice?
The Extended Combine Shipment app, after making a specific setup, allows you to indicate to Business Central how to group documents, to whom to issue the invoices, how often to invoice.
Extended Combine Shipment allows you to enter setups for invoicing methods. Each different method has code associated with it. It is possible to assign a code to the invoicing method.
Main benefits for the user
- Time saving: the system will create invoices based on pre-entered setups
- Improved efficiency: you can choose in the setup the fields to be used to group documents
- Easier management: a code is associated with each invoicing method in a very simple way
Ready to go in 3 steps with Extended Combine Shipment for Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Choose an Invoicing Method in the customer card or in the ECS Setup
- Execute the report Extended Combine Shipments (ECS)
- Monitor in Sales Invoice list the new invoices
Prices are per customer and for 12 months
The features of the Extended Combine Shipment app require a subscription. The subscription can be activated from Subscription control panel or directly from the notification messages that the system proposes, by clicking on the link that allows you to start the subscription wizard.
- € 240 / year
Try now Extended Combine Shipment, app to indicate how to group documents, to whom to issue the invoices, how often to invoice in Dynamics 365 Business Central