Enasarco FIRR and FISC
Calculation and registration of salesperson contributions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Would you like to calculate / post contributions? Do you need to modify/correct contributions already calculated? Do you need to export the Grandi Ditte file?
How it works
Thanks to the Enasarco FIRR and FISC app for Business Central you can:
- Assign contribution parameters to vendors/agents
- Calculate contributions for Enasarco, F.I.R.R., F.I.S.C.
- Post calculated contributions to accounting
- Intervene with changes and fixes
- Export the "Grandi Ditte" file through specific bill
- Easy application of vendor entries related to contributions to vendor entries related to purchase document posting
Thanks to the Enasarco FIRR and FISC app you can manage in Business Central the calculation and registration of agent contributions in accordance with applicable regulations...
Enter the specific setup for the Contributions
For Partnership specify the partners and the company shares
Calculate and post contribution entries in unposted purchase document
Massive contribution entries calculation
Easily apply contributions ledger entries to vendor ledger entries
Calculate FIRR and FISC with taxable commission amount, calculated amount, shelved amount and amount to be posted
Prices are per customer and for 12 months
The features of the Enasarco FIRR and FISC app require a subscription. The subscription can be activated from Subscription control panel or directly from the notification messages that the system proposes, by clicking on the link that allows you to start the subscription wizard.
- € 240 / year
Try now FIRR and FISC, app to manage the calculation and registration of agent contributions in Dynamics 365 Business Central