Electronic Invoice for Italy
Create, send, receive and monitor Electronic Invoices in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you need to create, send, receive and import Electronic Invoices in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Do you want to check the delivery status directly on the Invoice list without leaving your ERP?
The Electronic invoice for Italy app allows you to execute the e-invoicing process by managing sales, purchase electronic documents and integration with the intermediary Abletech IX-FE.
Electronic Invoice for Italy for Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to:
- Create and send invoices with legal consistency
- Receive, import and reconcile purchases invoices, simplified FE too
- Include Duty Stamp, CONAI, VAT exemptions (D.I) and other Tags as “Altri dati gestionali”, “causali” etc.
- Extend file content with custom tags as required from many companies like Amazon, Carrefour, Auchan etc.
- Full automate send-receive process through Job queue scheduler
Main benefits for the user
- minimize user tasks, managing everything within your browser without leaving Dynamics 365 Business Central
- get full trace and log of sending-receiving documents to SDI directly from the standard Invoice Lists
- reduce time and errors thanks to a full tracked automated workflow
With Electronic Invoice for Italy per Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central you can...
- Fill in the setup with Company Information
- Enter the Recipient Code
- Start creating electronic invoices
- Enable IX-FE service by Abletech filling in user and password
- Send electronic documents to the exchange system
Prices are per customer and for 12 months
Electronic Invoice for Italy requires a subscription for a full activation. IX-FE services can be activated optionally to interact directly with SDI and conserve document with legal compliance. The subscription can be activated from Subscription control panel or directly from the notification messages that the system proposes, by clicking on the link that allows you to start the subscription wizard.
To know more...
Electronic Invoice for Italy allows to create, view, send, and monitor the delivery status of electronic invoices without leaving Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This module allows you to import .xml / p7m files, to view and modify them, if necessary. From the imported file a purchase document preview is created which can be associated with an existing temporary invoice.
Thanks to IX-FE cloud service, the Electronic Invoice for Italy app allows you to manage all phases of sending and receiving electronic invoices to / from private Companies, to the final buyers and to the Public Administration.
Try now Electronic Invoice for Italy, complete solution for managing electronic invoices in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central