Add Workflows and Mandatory fields in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you need to improve control and accuracy with record-level validation and approval in Dynamics 365 Business Central? Are you looking for a simple way to enable only certain users to modify certain records?
Data Security allows you to protect important information into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP from accidental modification.
Data Security for Dynamics 365 Business Central is the simplest way to add workflows to master data or document approvals. The app helps you filtering record based on admin defined status, for instance you can easily filter customer or order not approved or in obsolete status.
Data Security allows you to:
- block records that are not completely qualified (i.e. Customer without VAT No)
- manage user or group policy and permit to change record status only to granted people
- send emails when a record changes status, include context info (easily, without coding)
- create different approval path for a certain entity. For example: order quick approval or detailed approvals
With Data Security for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central you can...
- Go to “EDS Table Setup” and certify a Vendor record
- In “EDS Setup” set “Skip Permission Checks” On
- Go to Vendor List and click on the upper right “EDS Record Status” - Change Status
Prices are per customer and for 12 months
Try now Data Security, app to add Workflows and Mandatory fields in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central