Custom Defined Fields
Add custom fields to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you need to add custom fields to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central but you are not a developer? Do you want to create values for custom fields and propagate them on sales and purchase documents? Do you need to customize the field names and translate them in multiple languages?
The Custom Defined Fields app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to add up to 32 custom fields in different cards, with no coding needed. This way, you can monitor any kind of information peculiar to your company and not included in Dynamics 365 Business Central standard fields.
How it works
Once you have filled the setup, the system will automatically propagate the values of the custom fields for customers and vendors on sales and purchase documents, inheriting the activated options.
Custom Defined Fields for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to...
- activate the custom fields in a few seconds, using different types of data: dates, numbers, codes, etc.
- link the fields to a table for data validation
- select any existing table (e.g. Articles categories or Country codes) or define a new list of completely customized values / descriptions
- automatically propagate the values of the custom fields of customers and vendors on sales and purchase documents, inheriting the activated options
Field names can be customized and can be translated into multiple languages.
The custom fields are available for:
- Sales header
- Purchase header
With Custom Defined Fields for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central you can...
- configure and enable new fields
- edit lists containing values for the new fields
- copy the new fields on Sales / Purchase Header
Prices are per customer and for 12 months
- € 0 / year
- 1 Custom Field
- € 240 / year
- 32 Custom Fields
Try now Custom Defined Fields, app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that allows you to add custom fields