Advanced Document Reporting
Create and print up to 20 different types of documents using only 5 reports in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you need to save / send different types of document? Do you want to be able to define different layouts for the same document, by quickly modifying the header and footer of the document (e.g. extended texts, comment lines, tracing lines, etc.)? Do you want to be able to send the documents massively to predefined addresses?
Advanced Document Reporting for Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to create and print up to 20 different types of documents using only 5 reports.
With this app you can:
- define different layouts for the same document
- edit the document header, the footer, the report title through setup
- extend the standard functionality of sending email documents
Main benefits for the user
- A single report to print multiple document types
- Possibility to print the pdf files and send them by email
With Advanced Document Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central you can...
- Set up reports (via Quick report selection) and layouts
- Configure one or more mailboxes
- Define texts and email addresses
- Send or save documents
Prices are per customer and for 12 months
- € 0 / year
- User can print all the reports included and modify the general setup. It is not possible to modify the advanced setups that allow the customization and/or the massive sending
- € 240 / year
- All features are active. The Pro version enable access to report sources, allowing further customization
Try now Advanced Document Reporting, app to create and print up to 20 different types of documents using only 5 reports in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central